Joining me today is an adrenaline junkie and fellow podcaster. Danny Carlson is a former competitive long boarder and construction worker turned online entrepreneur. He is also the host of the Danny Carlson Podcast, a show that dives into lifestyle design and location freedom. He is now based out of Bali, where he enjoys the vibrant acro-yoga scene while riding motorcycles. We had a wide-ranging conversation from everything you’d want to know about living in Bali to why acro-yoga is a great practice for travelers.
Thanks for tuning in and enjoy the show!
On this episode we covered:
- How competitive downhill longboarding took him all around the world
- The biggest hotspots and the craziest roads for extreme longboarding
- How a near death experience in the Philippines prompted him to re-examine his lifestyle
- What it’s like to live in Cebu City
- Travel tips for getting around the Philippines
- What prompted him to move to Bali
- Bali neighbourhood recommendations and cost of living
- How to save money on accommodations in Bali
- How over tourism has negatively affected foreigner reputation
- The most common travel scams to beware of in Bali
- The “rules of the road” or lack thereof
- The best roads for a scenic scooter riding experience
- The benefits of acro-yoga for improved fitness and social life
- The strong acro-yoga communities in Bali and other cities around the globe
- And much more!
Where to find Danny
Follow Gary on IG: https://www.instagram.com/viajeroclub/
Join the Facebook Community : https://www.facebook.com/groups/407928276427355
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to hit Subscribe and leave us a review!
Give a rating and review here!