Joining me today is a fellow entrepreneur, podcaster and travel lover. Andrew Erickson is a former engineer turned entrepreneur. Andrew is also the host of the Zon Con Podcast, a show that helps Amazon sellers succeed. He recently travelled around the world for eleven months with his wife and shares things he learned as well as entertaining anecdotes from the journey!
Thanks for tuning in and enjoy the show!
On this episode we covered:
- How his wife made the leap to take a year off for travel in the middle of a career
- How the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (FEIE) can potentially save you tens of thousands of dollars in US taxes through travelling abroad
- The “Four C’s” that prevent people from extended travel abroad
- How they prepared their affairs for a long trip abroad
- Their travel budget for one year and how they made money
- Why Thailand, Indonesia and Taiwan were their favourite countries
- Getting into a bus accident in Armenia
- A strange bath story in Georgia
- The most rewarding and challenging things with couple travel
- How to set boundaries and create personal space as a couple on the road
- The best travel destinations for couples
- His best tips for couples planning to travel abroad
- How I had my whole backpack stolen in Israel
- And much more!
Where to find Andrew:
Follow Gary on IG: https://www.instagram.com/viajeroclub/
Join the Facebook Community : https://www.facebook.com/groups/407928276427355
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to hit Subscribe and leave us a review!