Joining me today is a personal friend and a deeply introspective, fellow travel lover. Anita Hisir is a women’s coach, writer and speaker based out of Vancouver, Canada. Anita is also the founder of InHerVision, a women empowerment coaching company that helps women build the life of their dreams. She has shattered her own limiting beliefs through travel, journaling and reflection. She is also a DJ and astrology enthusiast!
Thanks for tuning in and enjoy the show!
On this episode we covered:
- How a deep realization prompted her to quit a job to travel
- How a moment in Bali and public speaking made her decide to become a life coach
- Her latest project, “Fierce and Feminine,” to help women build self-esteem
- Why solo travel is the key to self-discovery
- How she overcame the initial fear of travelling alone
- A powerful exercise for developing intuition and embracing serendipity
- Her tips for women on how to stay safe on the road
- Her experiences travelling solo as a woman in a Muslim country
- Dealing with romantic advances and manipulation
- Her favourite food recommendations in Turkey
- How to take the best photos in Cappadocia
- The lesser known, must visit destinations in the Netherlands
- The surprising value of spirituality and astrology
- Her top advice for young women
- And much more!
Where to find Anita:
Follow Gary on IG: https://www.instagram.com/viajeroclub/
Join the Facebook Community : https://www.facebook.com/groups/407928276427355
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to hit Subscribe and leave us a review!