Joining me today is someone well versed in the art of charm and confidence. Tony D is a professional dating coach who travels all around the world helping men to improve their confidence with women. Tony is also an author and blogger at Absolute Ability, a platform where he products content on dating, travel and self-improvement. He recently returned to Canada from an extended trip abroad and shares some of his fascinating experiences.
Thanks for tuning in and enjoy the show!
On this episode we covered:
- How he overcame a difficult childhood without a masculine role model
- How he became a dating coach and freelancer writer
- Cultural differences in dating outside of Western society
- The biggest obstacles men face when dating abroad
- Why you’re never too old to start travelling
- The one portable skill anyone can learn to start earning a remote income
- Exploring the off-the-beaten-path places in the Philippines
- Why he thinks Filipinos love basketball so much
- What surprised him the most about the Philippines
- How learning about history helps you connect with the locals
- The best place to find knowledgeable expats anywhere in the world
- The best travel book and travel movies which inspired him
- The best advice he would give a 20-year old to travel more
- And much more!
Where to find Tony D:
Follow Gary on IG: https://www.instagram.com/viajeroclub/
Join the Facebook Community : https://www.facebook.com/groups/407928276427355
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to hit Subscribe and leave us a review! 😄