Joining me today is one of the most focused and hardworking tech entrepreneurs I know. Galya Westler has a dual citizenship from Israel and Canada, and travels all around the world as a digital nomad and paid speaker. Galya is the CEO of Plazus, a blockchain company helping businesses protect their data. She is also a travel lover, TEDx speaker and professional speaker at various tech conferences.
Thanks for tuning in and enjoy the show!
On this episode we covered:
- What it was like to grow up in Israel
- Her experiences of serving in the Israeli army
- Why Israel is such a hub for start-up tech companies
- Why Israelis must have a competitive and tough mentality
- How moving to Canada allowed her the opportunities to connect with people from different ethnicities and religions
- The best way to assimilate yourself to a new country
- How she transitioned from a corporate job to an entrepreneur
- The travel opportunities in tech and blockchain
- How to find and book apartments without using Airbnb to save on fees
- What she loves about working remotely
- Why you should visit Valencia, Spain
- How Spanish culture fosters more quality family time
- How she balances fun and productivity as a digital nomad
And much more!
Where to find Galya:
TEDx Talk – “Social Media Obesity and Loneliness:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rbKskuyCE0
Follow Gary on IG: https://www.instagram.com/viajeroclub/
Join the Facebook Community : https://www.facebook.com/groups/407928276427355
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to hit Subscribe and leave us a review! 😄