Joining me today is one of the fittest human beings that I know with a passion for sharing his knowledge. Bismarck Ebiweh is an ex-NCAA track athlete and American expat now living in Colombia. Bismarck is the founder of Fitx Fearless, an online resource and that teaches men how to date successfully by being fit. He also works with both women as a self-employed personal trainer to help them achieve their fitness goals.
Thanks for tuning in and enjoy the show!
On this episode we covered:
- What it was like to immigrate from Nigeria to America
- Why he chose to live in Medellin
- How he maximizes his happiness and get paid to do what he loves
- How to become live fearlessly
- The advantages of looking and feeling good
- How to eat a balanced meal anywhere
- The most effective primary compound exercises in the gym
- The one exercise you can do anywhere to stay fit
- How to get lose fat and become super toned
- The biggest challenge women face with fitness
- The biggest misconceptions people have with fitness
- His take on alcohol consumption
- The importance of accountability and coaches
- And much more!
Join the Facebook Community : https://www.facebook.com/groups/407928276427355
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to hit Subscribe and leave us a review! 😄