Joining me today is someone who took a life changing trip around South America and decided to move there permanently after falling in love with the culture and its people. Drew Crawford is an American digital nomad currently living in Medellin, Colombia. Drew is the founder and editor-in-chief of On My Way Up, an online resource that helps people earn more money through creating online businesses. He also operates a Youtube channel sharing his deep of the Colombian culture along with its people.
On this episode we covered:
- Drew’s solo backpacking trip in South America
- How he left a well-paying job in corporate America
- Why Latin America is so special to him
- What he likes about living in Medellin, Colombia
- Working from home versus coworking spaces
- How to make deep local connections
- What it’s like to volunteer in Colombia
- The best way to learn Spanish quickly
- The rewards and challenges of working remotely
- The best online business and service trends in 2019
- His current project to help people make online income
- His favourite book recommendations for 2019
- and much more!
Thanks for tuning in and enjoy the show!
Books, Websites and Resources Mentioned:
Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins (Amazon Affiliate Link)
Start With Why by Simon Sinek (Amazon Affiliate Link)
The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek (Amazon Affiliate Link)
Where to find Drew:
Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/viajeroclub
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to hit Subscribe and leave us a review! 😄